The Emerald Coast needs leaders like you to ensure our community remains a strong, safe and vibrant place to live, and now is the perfect time to join! The League of Women Voters is the organization where hands-on work to safeguard democracy leads to civic improvement. Learn more about League below. Add your voice to over 100,000 League members and supporters across the country by becoming a member today.
The League of Women Voters of Okaloosa and Walton County (LWVOWC) welcomes all registered voters, male and female. Democracy is not a spectator sport, so be a part of it! Become a member of the LWVOWC today, at the membership level that works best for you. Serve as a leader in your community — work to shape the important issues that keep the Emerald Coast community strong. Make your check payable to LWVOWC and mail it to:
114 Meadowoods Lane
Niceville FL 32578
United States of America
Or use the buttons below to join on-line.
NOTE: Be sure you are viewing this page on our secure site with the shield and padlock on the URL line.
Susan B. Anthony Annual Membership – $125.00
Individual Annual Membership – $60.00
Additional Household Membership – $30.00
Student Annual Membership – $30.00
Not ready to join today, but still want to support League’s work? Then send a donation, and join when you’re able.
All sales are final.
League is a respected national grassroots organization, where individuals like you are actively engaged in creating positive change on the local, state and national levels. League believes that sensible, responsible civil discourse and action based on substance rather than partisanship is essential for civic improvement. With leaders like you, we can make democracy work for everyone.
- Acting as a force to create positive, lasting change;
- Empowering millions of voters to protect their right to vote;
- Educating citizens and fostering dialogue on pertinent issues from healthcare and climate change to openness in government;
- Working to ensure that all votes are counted and all voices are heard;
- Preserving our constitutional rights; and
- Working together to make democracy work!
- Susan B. Anthony – $125. This level is for members who want to provide extra support to their Local League. It includes one basic and one additional household member, if applicable, plus a little left over to support local League operations.
- Individual – $60. This basic level covers State and National League membership fees for one person.
- Additional Household Member – $30. This level covers an additional member residing in the same household as a dues-paying individual member.
- Student – $30. This level provides a discounted rate for students.
Annual membership dues are not tax-deductible. To make a tax-deductible donation to your local League, make your check payable to LWVF-EF, write “Okaloosa & Walton County” in the memo line, and mail your check to Treasurer, LWVOWC, 114 Meadowoods Lane, Niceville FL 32578. Or donate on-line. Be sure to note that your tax-deductible donation is in honor of the League of Women Voters of Okaloosa & Walton Counties.